Sunday 29 July 2012

On the way

This is just to keep those of you still interested in touch. By the grace of God, my improvement, due to your prayers, has endured. I have been able to offer Mass publicly each Sunday (and twice this Sunday!) and even preach; also three times during the week I have celebrated. A month ago I could not have contemplated this. God bless those of you to whose prayers I owe this grace. On another matter, I have been experiencing problems with my broadband connection. Sky promised to fix it within ten days, but, a fortnight later, I am still without a connection, or any sort of information from Mr Murdoch. So I shall talk to Mr Branson and see whether his cables can do any better. That done, I hope that I shall be back on blogging form. This comes to you via Three 3G connection and an iPad.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muy buenas nuevas! Que Dios te bendiga y siga bendiciendo te. -fjg

Steven said...

DG

GOR said...

Great progress Father! Now if the electronic means can show some similar improvement...

Sixupman said...

Deo Gratias

Genty said...

Hooray! Prayer works. Lots of prayers work even better!

Tom Piatak said...

Excellent news! The prayers will continue.

Dorothy B said...

Delighted to read about your progress, Father. Continuing the prayers.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck

IanW said...

Still interested, Fr., and very pleased to hear of progress. Thanks for keeping us up to date. Best wishes.

Donald said...

Father, more people than you can imagine are praying for you!

NBW said...

Father thanks for keeping us updated. Continuing to pray for you.

Flambeaux said...

Deo gratias.
We'll keep praying.